Thursday, April 22, 2021

Returning soon...

 

For those who check in here on any sort of basis: this is a note of explanation for my recent absence and my plan for return.

Over the last several months, I have taken on a couple of projects that have taken up the time I normally would have spent writing here. I am compiling content even now and plan a return in mid-May.

Upcoming posts include the most recent installment of The Expanse series, some notes on a variety of books that I have read in the last couple of months. Since I have finished a couple of the series that I have been working on lately, I plan on picking up another classic in Asimov's Robot series, and re-reading one of my all-time favorites, Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars series.

As always, I am on the lookout for new and exciting sf and horror novels to read, so I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment