Friday, December 31, 2021

Ending another year.

I am ending out 2021 without ever having returned to the blog. After all of the changes of 2020, I had high hopes for 2021. I won't say that it was worse because I don't think that it was. Instead, I will say that it was different. The successes and challenges were different. The second half of the year particularly presented a number of challenges for me, but it also brought a lot of hope as well. I won't get into specifics here but those who know me will be aware of what all of this means.

I do hope to begin posting again in 2022. I'm not sure when, how often, or in what capacity, but I do want to make a return. Be on the lookout. I may eventually finish up some of the series that I have started and begin writing about some new topics. Check back, or just wait for my annoying social media posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment