Friday, December 2, 2022

Restarting.

It has been some time since I have posted anything here. I am, optimistically, going to set myself up to begin posting again. There are some books that I have read in the last year that I wanted to write about but I think I missed the boat because it has been some time since I read them. Some of them I may try to work back to them regardless.

As I draft this and think about getting started again, I also think about the ebb and flow of my interest, my energy, and my motivation. These things change over time and I often find myself being drawn back to old projects. I do have a different project in mind that I am not quite ready to reveal yet. It is something that I have been working on for quite some time (off-and-on) and that builds upon some of my previous work as well. It is a project that really energizes me when I think about it but it is also big, so it can overwhelm me as well.

Before this gets too long, I will just note that I am excited to find my motivation to write here returning. I will keep this flame stoked as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment